Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story ideas

+8
Deaghaidh
Wolf Longhorn
BigEvil
Mr Blobby
LeonBraX
matchstickgeezer
Wrestling God
Tremere
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Story ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Story ideas

Post  jbt Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:41 am

Think of this sort of like a 'Fight Club' type environment.

But one in which the 'leader' (that being Tremere) has plucked the people from off the streets himself instead of asking for volunteers, and they live and breath the environment, instead of going back to their daily lives after their fights are done.
jbt
jbt

Back to top Go down

Post  MooshLooLoo Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:04 pm

We should have another "READ FIRST" post that is very in-depth about the environment that we are role-playing in... Something describing the situation of living, and maybe even a map'ish type layout picture of the prison? I understand now that it's not so much a prison as a forced fighting camp, but I had to do a few RP's before I found this thread telling me what was really going on, hehheh...
MooshLooLoo
MooshLooLoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Well, it is a real prison, just an old one refurbished for the needs of this underground/bootleg sort of scenario that is POW.

It's not your regular wrestling federation with primetime shows. The feel is that we are all being held here against our will, most of us plucked from our lives, based on our colorful histories and past. Some of us fighters, wrestler, criminals, thrill-seekers, etc. We are here to fight for better treatment within the facility, for respect, with the hopes of winning our eventual freedom, with possibly some cash waiting for us on the outside. That is, IF, we are to believe what we are told from out shady GM, Tremere, and the mysterious 'powers that be', that he works for.

The shows are underground broadcasts, that are funneled to privatized betting establishments allover the world. The idea being the kind of things you seen in some movies, where people fight for their lives, while the rich or wealthy watch and bet on us, etc.

Like you'd expect, escape is considered to be impossible (unless your contract runs out and you don't wish to return for another contract). We have used contract expirations as excuses to have deaths and so forth. In keeping with the 'no chance of escape' deal, we have maximum security conditions, high tech surveillance, and a fleet of guards that are sometimes armed to the teeth with the latest law enforcement and military equipment to keep us grunts in line.

I actually thought we had the description posted, since I asked alot of questions day one to further flesh out things. But some posts were lost due to pruning which I was dead set against. I wanted everyone to see some of the entrances into the prison that were posted by some of us to give you an idea of our outlook and perspectives.

I hope this helps all of you more, and this detailed description will be posted in the information section for future members. =]
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2