Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story ideas

+8
Deaghaidh
Wolf Longhorn
BigEvil
Mr Blobby
LeonBraX
matchstickgeezer
Wrestling God
Tremere
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Story ideas Empty Story ideas

Post  Tremere Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 pm

Please don't post here until you have worked out atleast a little of your story with either a second wrestler or have a good idea. I am more than willing to help you flesh out an idea but don't waste my time.

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Story ideas Empty Re: Story ideas

Post  Wrestling God Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:43 pm

As I am a contender for the "King of the Yard" belt, I suggest a little storyline (nothing special really, but oh well...we're all really new here in P.O.W. Razz):

As we are in a kind of prison, let's say I was trying to bribe one of the guards to get me out. However, one of the other contenders (or more, if you'd like to) listened to the conversation and we start to insult each other and try to start a fight right there!
So...you guessed: we'll solve the question in the ring! It could be an interesting storyline to work on the second show.

Suggestions, ideias, advices...I'm here to listen (or read, lol) them all.
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:10 pm

Sounds like a decent way to start things off. Any ideas on whom you want to work with?

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrestling God Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:39 am

I'm trying to start to work with matchstickgeezer right here on this link: https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net/the-cafeteria-f6/the-matchstickgeezer-getting-to-know-the-pow-t31.htm#90. Let's wait for his answer.
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:15 am

Im ready to go but will be squashed quite easily i believe at this time due to having lower stats by about 20 odd!

Bring it on Wrestling God??? The angels in Heaven cant save you now! Wink

matchstickgeezer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrestling God Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:46 am

Well, if you still want to challenge me...you're on Cool!
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:35 pm

Match Stick vs Wrestling God. Barring complications (like my own stupidity) consider it booked.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrestling God Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:07 am

Nice Very Happy! I'm ready to kick MatchStick's ass Razz!
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:24 pm

.. thats not what happened in our challenge today though is it Smile I WON!

matchstickgeezer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrestling God Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:07 pm

You were lucky. Nobody wins twice againt the Wrestling God...the match i won against you just now proves it well Twisted Evil!
Wrestling God
Wrestling God

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonBraX Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:59 pm

I have an idea for ... story line. It has just four wrestlers. Dunno, if they'll agree, but I hope so as I hope, they will read this msg. So ... Me and Shane the Tormentor (sorry man if I write your name incorrect) decided for open rivality. U know, speed punk vs. resistance machine. It may start on little gossip each other and continue as rivality between Tag Teams. U know, me and Macem are the Tag Team and Shane & Abacus are tag team too. It's just a ... "so so" plan and I would be glad for some ... attention, coz I just want to make some "shoots" between matches. Maybe it would end match for a TT title. It's up to GM.
Thanks for your time and excuse my English, I know, it isn't the best u ever see Smile
LeonBraX
LeonBraX

http://umelci-moderni-doby.kvalitne.cz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:10 pm

1. don't apologize for your English. It's better than many people who speak this as a first language.

2. I like it your idea. Start working on some shoots, figure it out PM me if you have something like a promo because I plan on having ALOT of segments on the next show. Ideally one per match, and then I'm going to shorten the matches by erasing a lot of crap that nobody wants to read.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonBraX Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:24 pm

Thx for words of kindness, I will start making my promo tomorrow, and will talk to Shane about it. Will PM Smile
LeonBraX
LeonBraX

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:05 pm

I like it now we just have to workout that promo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:15 pm

I warn you now I"m likely to do some editing so while I don't need (or want) a novel from you guys a few different short promos might be nice, not only because it will let me (if the PTB ever loosen the reigns) work in advance and get future shows locked in but also because I can just pick a promo to just ignore.

But work it out and I will get you guys a segment or two.

Tremere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:39 pm

from what happened in the cafiteria i think it would be nice to prolly get a tag team match between me and wrestling god vs. bigevil and matchstickgeezer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Blobby Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Mr Blobby is pissed off, so he walks up to the boss (tremere), for a little chat.

"I'm tired of tagging with random losers against LeonBraX & macem! I wanna fight someone my own size the next time, or at least gimme a tag team partner who can take a beating as well as me, someone like Jobu, Silesia Warrior or Zurki! Thanks for your time, I'll get back to my air whittling and pudding eating for now..."

Mr Blobby

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEvil Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:07 pm

Shane the Tormentor wrote:from what happened in the cafiteria i think it would be nice to prolly get a tag team match between me and wrestling god vs. bigevil and matchstickgeezer

umm i had a talk with the GM...and well that match is not happening....but an interesting storyline is coming up involving me and shane....and also the wrestling god and matchstickgeezer...but both are separate storylines Very Happy

cant say much more at this stage...
BigEvil
BigEvil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:50 pm

cool sounds good to me

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonBraX Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:54 am

Mr Blobby wrote:
"I'm tired of tagging with random losers against LeonBraX & macem!"

*Leon is just giggling and whispered*: " Keep training pal, but you can't ever beat this world. Coz there is only one world, and it's mine!"*Leon is smiling a lot and hopes to face this punk someday to teach him how to effective kiss the floor*
LeonBraX
LeonBraX

Back to top Go down

Story ideas Empty Longhorn storyline

Post  Wolf Longhorn Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Wolf Longhorn has been incarerated for cattle rustling. Unbenotest to the inmate and the administration he was working undercover for the goverment trying to stop blackmarket ring. After being arrested he could not disclose his true identity. The prison has several faction all trying to be the top dogs. Each faction will try to recuit him. Longhorn will refuse each becomeing a marked man by each group. through out his time in prison he will only stand up for the week and opressed.

Wolf Longhorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Deaghaidh Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:20 pm

I didn't grasp the full implications of the whole prison theme, so I don't quite fit in.

The idea I have is that I'm in for something fairly mundane (say, assault in a bar fight) and am trying to use those skills to make an honest living in wrestling when I get out.

So I could be something of a "face", but get laughed at and beat down for being the "nice guy" among tough guys.

Deaghaidh

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck_d84 Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Has anyone thought of an Escape storyline...maybe a faction is secretly working together to escape. Could start with just a rp, then have some matches...for instance someone finds out the plan, and they have a match....if the person loses they keep quiet if they win, they get to go alone with them on the escape and so they'd join the secret faction. This could also be a way for someone to have one final storyline if they intend to leave P.O.W. Im also sure there are other ideas ppl could add. Any thoughts?

Chuck_d84

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:52 am

First off, this isn't just a 'jail' somewhere that people would be picked up and brought to. The concept is this is an underground situation where people have been plucked from society to compete in these fights. The idea being that some are competing with the hopes of being let go, some are competing because they just like to fight, and enjoy what little reward they are given. So if you are here, please determine a reason for why your fighter/wrestler might have been picked up and brought here (you're just that good, you're that evil, etc).

As for the escape storyline, well that's been mentioned before, and has a chance. But it takes alot of clever and creative roleplay from those that would be involved. So far, I haven't seen much planning or coordination around here, with the exception of myself, TJ, and Taggert, due to the fact that we all have worked together in the past. Others seem to be doing their own thing, or some hit and miss planning, carried along by Tremere's generous storytelling, and willingness to do alot on his own.
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Deaghaidh Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Jobu wrote:First off, this isn't just a 'jail' somewhere that people would be picked up and brought to. The concept is this is an underground situation where people have been plucked from society to compete in these fights. The idea being that some are competing with the hopes of being let go, some are competing because they just like to fight, and enjoy what little reward they are given. So if you are here, please determine a reason for why your fighter/wrestler might have been picked up and brought here (you're just that good, you're that evil, etc).

Well then I've got nothing pale

Deaghaidh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next