Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

almost at breaking point. (continue the story)

3 posters

Go down

almost at breaking point.    (continue the story) Empty almost at breaking point. (continue the story)

Post  lonewolf Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Lonewolf was pacing as usual staring at the ground thinking about hardcore and firstblood matches. another 10 minutes passed by until he noticed someone walking towards him in the distance, then the figure vanished into thin air, Lonewolf was shocked and looked back in that direction but saw nothing, then a shower of rain started. it was a calm rain and still 25 degrees celcius. then he noticed another figure walking over, thinking it was another illusion he threw a rock at it and then he heard an "OUCH! wtf is wrong with you man?!"

lonewolf

Back to top Go down

almost at breaking point.    (continue the story) Empty Re: almost at breaking point. (continue the story)

Post  Mayem Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:05 am

Matt was still looking for Karli but he wasnīt around, well nearly no one was around. It just started to rain.

Suddenly out of nothing a stone hits Matt at his shoulder. Matt stares through the rain and can see a shadow a few feet in front of him.
wtf is wrong with you man ?!.

Matt walks straigh forward. "What kind of fool trys to hit me with a stone"

After a few more steps Matt can see who it was. Lonewolf
Whats your problem man, isnīt it just enough that you won the Tag Team match by judge decision ????
Did you threat the judge with stones as well ? *Matt laughs hysterically*
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

almost at breaking point.    (continue the story) Empty Re: almost at breaking point. (continue the story)

Post  lonewolf Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 am

"oh sorry i didn't see you there" lonewolf was breathing heavily now and sounded like he was having an asthma attack. "why are you out here in the rain man?" said lonewolf with a slightly homocidal tone.

lonewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:28 am

Matt looks up... oh its raining, didnīt really realize at all....

Well I m trying to cool down a bit and usually there is no one else around at this time...

but anyway, you are ok ? you donīt sound very well pal....
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:19 pm

"i think i'm gonna kill someone." Lonewolfs breathing is now very heavy and could be heard from 10 yards away.
lonewolf looks away from the ground for the first time, his eyes are red and bloodshot, there is also blod in his mouth and it is slowly dripping down his face. "you still havent answerd my question, why are you out here!"

lonewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  R.U.Sty Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:11 am

R.U.Sty walks over to the lovely nurse, with her T-shirt, a little revealing from the rain, accompanying Matt Mayem and leans against the wall while facing her

R.U.Sty: "Have we met? I am R.U.Sty and soon to be in your dreams". Says R.U.Sty with a charismatic tone, and slick movements. R.U.Sty turns his head to face the two guys with her. "Hey guys how are you's do.......ing?" R.U.Sty stumbles as he notices Lonewolf's pulsing face, looking like he's having a seizure. R.U.Sty looks back at the nurse while pointing at Lonewolf "Umm... You might wanna take care of that".
R.U.Sty
R.U.Sty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:49 am

*Matt isnīt afraid of what he sees , really insane people donīt know what fear is...

Well to be true I was looking for you.....

but to be honest as well you donīt look very... hmm well...or lets say it this you are the one of us looking kinda insane.
My Nurse might have some Tranquelizer for ya.

Matt turns around to check for his nurse, she isnīt alone anymore..

...uhmmm...
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayem Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:39 am

Matt sprints over to his nurse Marsha, he ignores R.U.Sty for the moment and takes a Syringe from the medic pack the nurse always has with her.

Sorry hon but Lonewolf might need a bit of that...

Matt turns around again but then....
Mayem
Mayem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down