Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After their match

Go down

After their match Empty After their match

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:59 pm

*After the conclusion of their match the usually silent Portis offers the following words)

Well Fought Raven,a Glorious battle you did provide and a much needed diversion to distract my mind from this bleak place.
(offers his hand out to help Raven Crow off the mat).

Back to top Go down

After their match Empty Re: After Their Match

Post  Ravencrow Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:38 pm

*Raven Crow accepts Portis's extended hand, as he rises to his feet. His head pounding as he shakes the cobwebs off, and gives his opponent a silent nod. He walks over the the corner and grabs his trenchcoat. Following Portis out of the ring he pauses and reaches into his pocket, retrieving the makeshift spear that symbolized the initial challenge.*

You've earned this Mountain Man. Maybe next time . . . I will regain my ceremonial feathers. Until then, you have earned the trophy, and my respect.

*Raven Crow handed over the trophy and pats Portis on the back with his sinister grin. Raven moved out into the shadows to watch the rest of the fights. Angry at his loss should have been the reaction, but the fight was so pure, it was not a matter of win or lose. The glory of the fight was all that mattered*

Ravencrow

Back to top Go down

After their match Empty Re: After their match

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 pm

*Scott takes the 'trophy' from Raven and thinks to himself,it is good to see some still know the glory of battle just for the sake of battle*

*as raven turns to leave Scott speaks the following words to him*

May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
And may Loki give you laughter as you go.

Back to top Go down

After their match Empty Re: After their match

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down