Prisoners of Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05.08 - Next Show (Main Show)

+3
BLOOD
Wonderwall
jbt
7 posters

Go down

05.08 - Next Show (Main Show) Empty 05.08 - Next Show (Main Show)

Post  jbt Sat May 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Hey all,

This is a placeholder and a reminder. Our next show is 05.08 (System) which means like late 05.07 or something for a number of us.

Start looking at whether you want to beg Tremere for a match, and get those submissions going.

And REMEMBER. Send your submissions to the 'Administrators' via the P.O.W. forums.

Thanks,

- jbt
jbt
jbt

Back to top Go down

05.08 - Next Show (Main Show) Empty Re: 05.08 - Next Show (Main Show)

Post  Wonderwall Sun May 04, 2008 4:31 am

Working on challenging BLOOD for a rematch, and perhaps build up a feud too. Will let you know how things move on
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  BLOOD Mon May 05, 2008 1:14 pm

ok but in a hardcore match

BLOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  demonoid phenomenon Mon May 05, 2008 1:56 pm

Well want to finish what was started between JBT zombie, myself and ravencrow in the Pros Vs. Joes tag match.
demonoid phenomenon
demonoid phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Tremere vs Portis rematch

unless he is scared i may win this time lol.

cage match

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Tue May 06, 2008 3:09 am

BLOOD wrote:ok but in a hardcore match
Anything that can't end in a draw again, is acceptable Very Happy
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

05.08 - Next Show (Main Show) Empty 05.08 - Lineup - Finalized

Post  jbt Tue May 06, 2008 5:33 am

Hi all,

Below is the lineup for the 05.08 show. Please send your submissions via the POW forums to 'Administrators'. We had a few submissions that were made either in game (TWG) last time, and they 'barely' made it into the show.

Mr Phil vs. bater44
BLOOD vs. WonderWall (hardcore)
locowrestler vs. Seba the Game
Jamie Madrox & Tech Nine vs. Johny & Stazzz (tag tourney) (other semi will be 05.10)
the cruX vs. Bill Durham
Beach vs. Damian Darkside
Scott Portis vs. Tremere (rematch - cage?)
Demonoid Phenomenon & RavenCrow vs. John Bon Taggert & TheZombie
jbt
jbt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Wed May 07, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm running matches, placing matches in order, and editing some submissions an writing now.

We have a decent amount of hours before the show needs to be confirmed. But I would like to get stuff in ASAP. Due to the sketchy time the show runs today (the late hours/early morning) for all the GMs, it's best to get it setup and sorted out early.
Jobu
Jobu

http://legacy-game.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Wed May 07, 2008 10:32 pm

Well a little over seven hours alter, and not a single extra segment since I last posted. You guys do remember participation is kind of helpful, not to mention crucial if one wants more matches and even title shots, right?

Here's the final lineup:

P.O.W.

2008-05-08 09:00

P.O.W. - Opening
-BLOOD vs. WonderWall (HARDCORE!)
Mutually Assured Interference?
-Beach vs. Damian Darkside
Strictly For Sport!
-Mr Phil vs. bater44
The cruX Wants Blood?
-The cruX vs. Bill Durham
P.O.W. Half-Time Report, With Paul Paxton!
-locowrestler vs. Seba The Game
I want a big screen
-Scott Portis vs. Tremere (Re-Match!)
Knowing Your Place!
-Demonoid & Raven vs. Taggert & TheZombie
Getting The Jump?
-Jamie Madrox&Tech Nine VS Johny&Silas the Sadist
P.O.W. - Closing

Tickets Request: 7.400
Tickets Sold: 7.400
Tickets Income: 74.000 fantaeuros
Jobu
Jobu

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderwall Thu May 08, 2008 2:26 am

Just finished watching. Show took place at 10.00 am local time, which was pretty convenient for watching. Actually, it was the first P.O.W. I watched live. Thanks for that one! Laughing

- I'm loving "Pissed Off" Paul Paxton and his announcing more and more. Thumbs up for whoever's writing that stuff. That's class right there.

- Liked the segment with the two guards forcing less known and active members (in this case, Bater44 and Mr.Phil) to fight. Had that flair of inhumanity that should exist in such a prison (as had the guards beating demonoid and raven), and was a great way of "justifying" that match, instead of having it happen right out of the blue for no reason

All in all, great stuff!

P.S. How many matches do I have left till the end of the month? I kinda lost track with the entry into the new season Neutral
Wonderwall
Wonderwall

Back to top Go down

Post  Beach Thu May 08, 2008 5:23 am

I agree, good show. I had a good and even matchup, too bad I forgot to submit any segment Razz

Oh well next time, wonder if Damian wants a re-match ..
Beach
Beach

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Thu May 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Beach wrote:I agree, good show. I had a good and even matchup, too bad I forgot to submit any segment Razz

Oh well next time, wonder if Damian wants a re-match ..

The lineup is almost ready. And you won't be getting a rematch. You have a bigger challenge for the enxt show.
Jobu
Jobu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobu Thu May 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Just finished watching. Show took place at 10.00 am local time, which was pretty convenient for watching. Actually, it was the first P.O.W. I watched live. Thanks for that one! Laughing

- I'm loving "Pissed Off" Paul Paxton and his announcing more and more. Thumbs up for whoever's writing that stuff. That's class right there.

- Liked the segment with the two guards forcing less known and active members (in this case, Bater44 and Mr.Phil) to fight. Had that flair of inhumanity that should exist in such a prison (as had the guards beating demonoid and raven), and was a great way of "justifying" that match, instead of having it happen right out of the blue for no reason

All in all, great stuff!

P.S. How many matches do I have left till the end of the month? I kinda lost track with the entry into the new season Neutral

Wonderwall, you have 1 match left for the month. But as we have stated in the past, you can always fight more than what is left. You will just get less matches next month.

Paul Paxton was a character I made when I was with WTW, way back when. I used him as an interviewer. He's basically the ultimate hater. He had a mostly failed career, and is extremely bitter about it. He loves making fun of those that fail, and pointing out what everyone else does wrong. Even though he comes off as a pissed off old man, he would still stand his ground. I know he used to get beat up a lot. but it never phased him and he kept coming back for more. lol.

I also wrote all the segments for the show, except for the zombie & tremere thing that was just taken from the forums, the Crux stuff, and half of Paul's stuff. Taggert shares Paul's writing chores with me, as once he knew what his personality was all about, he picked up on it quickly. Taggert is good like that!

I just hope you all enjoyed what I tossed together. I had fun doing it, even though it's much easier to have all those with matches contribute to the shows.
Jobu
Jobu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremere Fri May 09, 2008 12:09 pm

It was an outstanding show. It taken me a while to for Paul to grow on me, but it's definitely come ttogether with him.

Tremere
Admin

https://prisonersofwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down